You need a plan.
Releasing a book isn't an easy task. And if you are a new author, putting all of the pieces in place can be confusing and overwhelming. I borrowed a video from my How to Market Your Book course, one that breaks down your release timeline, and everything you need to do.
Discussed in this video:
- setting a release and cover reveal date
- the best day of the week to release
- when to contact blogs and send out ARCs (Advance Review Copies)
- deadlines you need to set for yourself
- formatting, preorders, and distributors
- cover design, graphics, blog tours, and more!
Again, this video is part of my How to Market Your Book course - so please ignore any other videos or notes it references, those are all part of that course.